Makes approx. 20 servings.
- 40 small new potatoes, washed and halved,
- 6 Tbls. Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbls. chopped fresh chives.
- 3 Tbls. chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ Pound Smoked Salmon (best quality)
Preheat oven to 450
Toss cut potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper. Place cut side down on baking sheet and roast in oven for about 20 mins. Or until soft when pierced with fork.
While potatoes are roasting blend the sour cream, chives and dill together. Slice the salmon into small strips and drain the capers.
When potatoes are done, remove from oven and let cool. Top each with a dollop of the sour cream, and a strip of salmon. Top with several capers and a strip of fresh chive.